We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

~ Walt Disney


16 September 2012

Tat-along: The Lace Mat

I'm doing this tat-along using Jon's chart of the Norma Benporath pattern, and am only on the first row. You can find the chart on her blog here.
 
Do bear with me for being slow. I quite like what I have done.

 
Tatted using Omega #50 variegated purple

Thanks, Jon, for sharing this with tat-land.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.
XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Loved the look of this so much that I just wrote Jon for the PDF! Beautiful! Thanks, Val.
    : )) Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love that in the purple variagated thread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pattern, and I love how you've tatted it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What glorious colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Val,
    I like the colorway you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Val,
    I have the same thread but have not used it yet. Best of luck for the tat along. Waiting to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Do leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you.