We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

~ Walt Disney


28 October 2012

Free Form Tatting with Doodad

Life's not too bad when I get to tat. :D

Picking up from where I left off yesterday, I actually managed to tat a free form around another doodad! It's essentially made up of chains, using only one shuttle. Looks like a rose to me. Think I'll name it Val's Rose.

Tatted in #20 thread named Enjoy, Light Pink, Size: 4 x 4.5 cm
And then there were two!

 
Sure having fun!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, that is very pretty. It is a wonder how you got the second one so perfect and similar to the first. Love how the doodad make a swirl pattern.

    Would you tat me one in white or cream thread? I will tat you one in exchange. You pick which one you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, I like the choice of doodad with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are fabulous!!! :)
    And they do look like roses!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, pretty! I'm not usually a fan of tatted earrings, but these I love. That doodad in the center is unusual and the pink thread complements it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very pretty, I like your roses Val!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Do leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you.